Our registered brand to USPTO: GOARTEA
How to Choose the tea from GOARTEA Tea House?
All our tea grade marked the follow standard:
Normal, premium, Supreme, Top, Nonpareil Supreme.
AAA, AAA+, AAAA, AAAA+, AAAAA, AAAAA+, AAAAA+++.
Bai Cha Long Jing tea is from Zhejiang province of China. Bai Cha Long Jing is very special and rare Green tea, But Bai Cha Long Jing is Different with common Long Jing tea, It is named “Bai” or White because the tender leaves of its tea plant turns whitish green during spring season, Bai Cha Long Jing is made with white tea from An Ji county. Bai Cha Long Jing is pan fired with the same technique as common Long Jing, but all the work is done by hand, it tastes sweeter and smells more fragrant.
How to Brew Bai Cha Long Jing Green Tea:
1. Rinse tea cup and teapot with hot water.
2. Use about 3.5 – 7 grams of tea leaves (2-3.5 teaspoons) for every 225 ml of water.
3. Steep tea leaves in hot water at 70C (158F) to 80C (176F) for 1 minute for the first and second brewing.
4. Gradually increase steeping time and temperature for subsequent brewing.
5. Refill when glass is still 1/3 full.
Get sealed and put in the cool cold place or refrigerator, with the tempreture of 0-18 degrees(Attention must be paid to: make sure the tea is sealed up, meanwhile can not put together with another odor, in case of taint of odour.
Net Weight:500g (17.6 Oz)
Package:Zipper sealed package.(250g*2Pcs)
Vintage:This Year Harvest Season,